As you'll notice, I put her advice to work immediately. To do the same, follow these steps:
- Go to LibraryThing and register (it's free).
- Search for books you've edited and add them to your list.
- Go to the widget-making page.
- Select your widget preferences.
- Copy the "Embed this widget" code.
- Paste it into your blog or website. (As Katharine tutored me, in Blogger you have to go to the Customize page, open one of your gadgets, and paste the HTML into the window.)
And there you have it: a rotating display of your bookly accomplishments. Thanks, Katharine!