Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Publishing Careers iPod Playlist

Wondering what to listen to on those occasions when you're feeling a bit bookish? Here's what's playing on my iPod:

  1. "Everyone Needs an Editor": Mates of State
  2. "Unwritten": Natasha Beddingfield
  3. "The Book of Love": The Monotones
  4. "Ed! It! Or!": Dan Melchior
  5. "Book of Days": Enya
  6. "Bookstore Girl": Common Shiner
  7. "Paperback Writer": The Beatles
  8. "No More Words": Berlin
  9. "The Book I Read": Talking Heads
  10. "Every Picture Tells a Story": Rod Stewart
  11. Anything by the Editors
  12. "Every Day I Write the Book": Elvis Costello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I Could Write a Book": Jerry Butler
"Turn the Page": Bob Seger
"My Back Pages": Bob Dylan

Anonymous said...

"Edit" - Regina Spektor