Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Calling All Twitter Fans


I've been keeping this under my hat, but now that the book has been launched to the trade buyers, I can officially annouce one of the exciting additions to our spring list: The Twitter Job Search Guide. You'd be amazed at how you can make connections and establish your career brand on Twitter. I'm excited and proud that three of the foremost career experts and social media evangelists will be sharing their wisdom in this new book in March.
Meanwhile, they are looking for people just like you to contribute helpful tweets to the book. See their call for contributors. And while you're on Twitter, go ahead and follow all three of these expert authors:

1 comment:

sumit0007 said...

I like using http://www.Hound.com for job search due to the fact that the site shows only jobs from employer career pages. It is one of the best " Employment “, finding sites.There are numerous advantages to finding
" New jobs “,
from employer career pages but the main ones are (1) these are not advertised and receive fewer applications and (2) there is no middleman (recruiter) forwarding your resume to the employer and (3) there are more jobs on employer career pages than job boards.
one of the best jobs sites I have ever seen. Ill give it 10 out of 10 if I have to give points to it. I and many of my known has got Jobs from http://www.Hound.com. You can search jobs with easy as the classification is very good in terms of cities and type of Job.
It also gives you career advice and job search advice Latest jobs are given on this site as soon they are available in a particular area or before any other site posts that as It shows the jobs from direct Recruiters and no third party is involved in between for making money. Latest job appear first on this site and no expired jobs are there. Updating is done everyday.
The number of jobs given is also guide big as compared to other sites. Jobs are included from most of the fortune 500 companies.
When I was jobless and searching for job every second site only this site helped me to find a Job. Just go through it once and you will feel the difference. I seriously recommend all the When I was job seekers to visit http://www.Hound.com once.