Thursday, September 6, 2007

Three Blogs of Note: A Newbie's Guide to Publishing, My Global Career, and Liberal Arts Grad Blog

I spend a lot of time on search engines just trying to find new, relevant information. I stumbled upon three blogs that I intend to follow further:

  • A Newbie's Guide to Publishing: Written by J.A. Konrath, a mystery author. It's more from the point of view of potential authors than potential publishing professionals. But it's still interesting.
  • My Global Career: Lots of lively content about working in a "flat world." A recent article on "Six Tips for Newbie Freelancers" was particularly interesting.
  • Liberal Arts Grad Blog: All about "the trials and tribulations of being a liberal arts graduate in the job market." It's written by a guy who identifies himself as "Liberal Arts Dude." LAD has recently graduated from college and retired this blog, but there are a lot of great archived articles to read.

It's absolutely mind-boggling how many people are out there blogging, and I want to read them all! It's like reality TV for the literati!

No comments: