Are you ready for the next step in your career? In this position, you will plan, coordinate, and edit new and revised workbooks, textbooks, instructor's guides, and instructor's CDs focused on career and education topics.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Research and propose new products.
- Find and contract with authors and work-for-hire writers.
- Read and evaluate proposals.
- Work with authors and staff on product concepts, outlines, schedules, and specifications for new and backlist titles.
- Work with authors to develop book content.
- Collaborate with freelancers, production manager, graphic designers, and other staff to ensure targeted product creation on time and within budget.
Position requires excellent writing skills, good interpersonal skills, time management, creativity, self-direction, and initiative. Please respond with a cover letter and resume.
Compensation: Please include your salary requirements. We cannot consider candidates who do not give salary information.
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.