Thursday, January 17, 2008

World Wide Learn: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Online Education

World Wide Learn is a site I discovered several years ago. It's just packed with information about online degree programs, and a bit about careers. If you're considering furthering your education, I suggest you check here for more information about the degree you're interested in. (I didn't, however, see much about degrees in publishing, which are rare.)

WWL is based in Calgary, Alberta. They've been sending me a pretty lackluster newsletter for years (one of these days I'll expend the effort to unsubscibe--our IT guys love me). But today I discovered their blog, which looks cool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing here with us.. I want to join some management course online and I found this very helpful site for me to choose the course. I had done B-Tech in CSE... If you can suggest better then it would be very beneficial for me and others too..

Thanks

learn english london