Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Motley Fool Editor Job Posting


I just read this job posting and got a good giggle from it. I sometimes catch the Motley Fool radio show on NPR, and it's good to see that their sense of humor carries over even to their job postings.

Want to work for them? Here are a few of the qualifications you'll need:



  • Ability to leap tall buildings and catch typos in a single bound

  • Grammar neurosis--you just can't stop thinking about it

  • Ability to juggle porcupines

  • Patience of a saint

If you want to work in Alexandria, Virginia; have at least two years of experience; and have a sense of humor, check this one out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most (actually, the only) entertaining job posting I have ever read.

Lori Cates Hand said...

I know! It was so unusual that I had to share!