To this day, people still use it on their resumes, and I can't imagine what they must be thinking:
- Hire me, I'm friendly!
- I laugh at you and your company.
- It was either this or Times New Roman.
- My emotional development stopped at age 9.
- I am a clown-college graduate.
- Working with me is like spending every day at Disney World!
I'm sure you can add to this list.
I hate to be elitist, but that font just doesn't send the right message in professional correspondence. I feel for the guy who invented it because he has to watch it be used in so many ways he never intended. Don't let your resume be one of them.