Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Writer's Resource Center's Writing/Editing Job Roll

I'll bet everyone else already knew about this cool site, but it just came to my attention today. The Writer's Resource Center has an extensive daily listing of writing and editing jobs here. Some of these jobs seem unique--I haven't seen them turn up in any of my feeds and searches. It also posts a job search tip and a list of relevant links every day. Cool!

Even better, the site offers extensive articles and resources for writers and editors on the following topics:

Site owner John Hewitt appears to be an information machine. Go check it out and thank him for his good work.

3 comments:

Poewar said...

Thank you for the mention. I've never been called an information machine before... I think I like it.

John Hewitt

Lori Cates Hand said...

Hi John!

Thanks for stopping by! You have to say it like this: "muh-SHEEN"! I'm in awe of all the information you present. :)

Anonymous said...

ICanFreelance.com has all the freelance rates, employment contracts and human resources outsourcing you need. Check it out