Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Resume



In a move that could be considered gutsy, narcissistic, or instructive, depending on your viewpoint, today I'm posting my resume here for you to take a look at. I love looking at other peoples' resumes and maybe you do, too.


The great thing about my current job is that I read so much resume advice that I am constantly tweaking my resume to try things out. But doing your own resume is like cutting your own hair--it's really hard to do. I know that I need to delete things from this. But I am so attached to it all that I can't bring myself to do it. An unbiased professional would probably have a deletion field day with it.

Anyway, here it is. You can click on each page to enlarge it so that you can read it.
UPDATE: I revised my resume in July 2010. You can find the new version here.

No comments: