Sunday, June 1, 2008

The PITA Guys Meet Jamie Lee Curtis


I just got home from L.A., and boy, do I have a lot of stories to share! I'll get started on that tomorrow. For now, enjoy this photo of the two coauthors of The PITA Principle, Dulin Clark and Bob Orndorff, who were so excited to encounter Jamie Lee in the green room before their book signing. She was gracious enough to let me take a photo of her with them, even though she was in a hurry. She even shook my hand (she must have thought we were with her publisher!).
Bob and Dulin, by the way, had an amazingly successful book signing. There's a lot of buzz building up about the book, which is so exciting to us all. I'm pushing them to start their own PITA blog, where people can share stories about the PITAs that they work with.

No comments: